Monday, November 5, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by xiu long bao from KL people KL food who grounded at home for 3 weeks. (Kesian !!) Here is my answer :



Name one person who made you laugh last night?

My best friend,Oliver.

What were you doing at 0800?

Still sleeping..Hehe..

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Check my email,friendster and myspace.

What happened to you in 2006?

Many things happend to me on last year,i moved to Petaling Jaya and work in my ex-company.

What was the last thing you said out loud?

See what have you done !

How many beverages did you have today?

Orange juice,Coffee,water.

What color is your hairbrush?

i use my hand to brush my hair. *lol*

What was the last thing you paid for?

Dinner RM 12 and Magazine RM9

Where were you last night?

At home watching ASTRO..AFC channel 703.

What color is your front door?

Chocolate.

Where do you keep your change?

in my pocket.

What's the weather like today?

Cloudy Day.Windy.Raining.

What's the best ice-cream flavour?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Baskin-Robbins.

What excites you?

Can eat all the delicious food for FREE :)

Do you want to cut your hair?

Just cut it 2 weeks ago.

Are you over the age of 25?

Next year 25.

Do you talk a lot?

Yeah. I'm talkactive.

Do you watch the O.C.?

What's O.C.??

Do you know anyone named Steven?

Yeah, 3 steven in my phone lists.Steven Chow count or not?

Do you make up your own words?

sometime la.

Are you a jealous person?

Hehe...i don't really know.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.

Arthur.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.

Kelly.

Who's the first person on your received call list?

Salah nombor.Haha.

What does the last text message you received say?

The meeting has been postponed to 6pm.

Do you chew on your straw?

No.

Do you have curly hair?

No.

Where's the next place you’re going to?

Home and get some sleep.

Who's the rudest person in your life?

Nobody.

What was the last thing you ate?

Chocolate Cookies.

Will you get married in the future?

I don't know. I'm still single.

What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

Brother 兄弟. (Andy Lau & Eason Chan)

Is there anyone you like right now?

Hmmm..No !

When was the last time you did the dishes?

This morning.

Are you currently depressed?

Yeah,i spend a lot money last week.

Did you cry today?

Nope.

Why did you answer and post this?

Cos it's my first time being tagged by blogger.

3 people kena this tag :

  1. Denise from Chicky Egg.
  2. Jackson from Living in Food Heaven.
  3. Precious Pea

Sorry for tag you guys !

No comments: