Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Garden Seafood Restaurant, Kota Kinabalu Part One

Sorry for let you all waiting so long.This is my first post and it's quite weird cos i'm not post anything related about Petaling Jaya. I just came back from Kota Kinabalu and i gonna post KK food review on my first food blog. Actually this place is the restaurant that i will visit when i went back to KK. Why? B'cos i can eat for free.Let me show you some food picture when i took dinner at there. Salted Egg Yolk Crab : I really disappointed when this crab serve in front of me. Their cook really don't know to present a nice food decoration. But luckly the crab taste good.

Black Pepper Lamb Chop : taste very normal only.


Fried Four Season Bean : this one really disappointed,my mum can cook better.

Siput Gajah (Elephant Clam) in Soya Sauce : It's so fresh and chewy.


Boiled Live Prawns a.k.a Bak Juk Ha : Gigantic size. It's so fresh,juicy, sweet and yummy.You can dip it with the soya sauce or just eat it like that. Deep Fried Pak Chong in Nyonya Style : It's first time for me to have this in seafood restaurant, normally i willl go for steamed garoupa.



That's all i have for dinner on the first day in Kota Kinabalu. .Do you wanna join me? Can...Next time la ok. I treat you eat ar. So overall i give 6 out of 10. This restaurant are serve HALAL Food. So you can't order pork at here. The waitress will told you : No Pork !! No Pork !! (Kidding !!)



Notice : Dear floggers,this is my first post. I know my picture are a bit blur, it's b'cos i using a lousy 5MP digicam and i'm non professional photographer. Hope fellow blogger can teach me your professional technic.


Keep waiting for my next post. Thank you for your support. I will do my best !!


RED - GARDEN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

BLUE - SABAH TURF CLUB (HORSE RACING)

It's located not far away from Terminal 2 (Air Asia Airport), Tanjung Aru.

2 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

I wonder... why are you keep saying u can get FREE food out of here ah ?

ekeng said...

Nothing la..it's my first time write a food blog ma. i tot need to show the price ma. Hehe :) I edited the content already. If u wanna know why i get free food from this restaurant.Wait me go back to KK,then i belanja u makan at there and i'll explain to u. Ok?